I’ll be speaking at STC Houston about HTML5 and CSS3 on Tuesday, Nov. 9, from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm. (Get more information at the STC Houston website.)
While I’m in Houston, I’m offering half- and full-day consulting slots to companies who want me to come onsite. The time slots are being offered in the following order:
- Tuesday morning (half-day only)
- Monday afternoon or Monday all day
- Monday morning
- Wednesday morning or Wednesday all day
- Wednesday afternoon
- Thursday morning or Thursday all day
- Thursday afternoon
- Friday morning or Friday all day
- Friday afternoon
Terms and conditions:
- Any topic is fair game, EXCEPT for HTML5/CSS3. Some possibilities include collaborative authoring, creating CSS-based layouts, virtual teams, accessibility, and Help authoring.
- Companies can choose to “pick my brain” or receive specific instructions on a topic, or a combination of both.
- Fees will be determined after we discuss what you need. I will cover all expenses (although I won’t say “no” if someone wants to take me to lunch ;-)).
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required, which holds your time slot. All deposits must be received by 15 October 2010. Purchase orders for the deposit or entire fee will be accepted.
- First come, first served. Once a time slot has been reserved and the deposit or purchase order has been received, it will be removed from the list. (I’ll update the list as people tell me that they want slots.)
- All arrangements must be in process by 28 September 2010. (I have to make travel arrangements that week!) If you make any changes after that date and those changes affect my travel plans, you are responsible for change fees.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions! (And I hope to see you at the STC Houston chapter meeting. Come by and say “hi!”)